Smart Marketing in Tough Economic Times

IMS stevem@es-pub.com
Thu Apr 2 15:01:00 GMT 2009

I am with Industry Marketing Solutions, LLC, publisher of Packaging Hotline, Converting Hotline, Plastics Hotline, Material Handling Solutions and Electrical Solutions magazines.

Being a small business owner, I know finding ways to promote your business
for a small investment is very hard to come by these days. This is the
reason Industry Marketing Solutions has become such an important part of many companies marketing plans. Instead of spending thousands of dollars advertising in
other industry related magazines, websites, eblasts, etc, Industry Marketing Solutions offers companies the opportunity to reach buyers for so much less. Where else can
you reach your target audience for less then $1000 which includes a custom eblast to 5000 and a banner ad on our web site with a direct link to your web site!

I truly feel, that with the addition of an eblast and a banner ad on our web site, this is a can't miss opportunity for your company.

If you have any questions or would like more information on how you can
utilize this service, please contact me directly at 515-574-2354 or email me
at stevem@es-pub.com.com

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Steve McClintock
Industry Marketing Solutions, LLC
809 Central Avenue, 2nd Floor
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
Telephone: 515-574-2354
Fax: 515-574-2237
Email: stevem@es-pub.com.com

Forward this message to a friend
http://go.reachmail.net/mail_forward.asp?spool_id=322276&from_email=cygwin%40cygwin%2Ecom&aid=3794
This email is being sent to cygwin@cygwin.com. Use this link to be deleted or to update your email address
http://go.reachmail.net/r.asp?l=85085&ee=17803!cygw&s=322276,322276

You can choose to not receive further mailings by clicking on the link above. If you have trouble with this link, simply forward this message to rem@reachmail.com with "#RM#322276,322276" in the subject line.  ReachMail does not tolerate spam. Please notify us via email at violation@reachmail.com regarding any spam issues. If you have trouble with any of these methods, you can reach us toll-free at 888-947-3224.

This message was sent by Industry Marketing Solutions using ReachMail. Read our Privacy Policy:
http://reachmail.net/privacy.htm