SSH error: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer

Sam Snitman ssnitman@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 16:37:00 GMT 2009

Thanks Jakob,

Yes this command works.  Also it works from remote.  Our server was undergoing some security remediation and I think maybe the sftp user account that is trying to login to our server may have had some access removed.  I am trying to verify that now.

Sam