[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-20050409-11

Phil Betts Phil.Betts@ascribe.com
Wed Apr 29 11:39:00 GMT 2009

Charles Wilson wrote:
> * Add -uas (--unixAltSpace) option to bypass Win32 handling
>   of Alt-Space key combination, and allow client (e.g.
>   Emacs) to handle it instead.

Thanks for this Chuck.

I can't see what in my previous post got you so worked up, and was a
bit stung by your response.  I can only assume that you must have
misinterpreted my attitude.  I certainly didn't intend to suggest that
my own usage was typical, or that it was the only way that should be
supported (I asked if it was configurable).  I was only concerned that
my usage pattern had apparently been overlooked.

FWIW, I downloaded the source to work on a patch to do just this, but
by the time I'd updated all my development packages and found my way
around the source, you'd made your changes and posted the update. I
guess I'll just have to find another itch to scratch instead.

Thanks again, and for all your other recent hard work, which hasn't
gone unnoticed.

Phil
--

This email has been scanned by Ascribe Ltd using Microsoft Antigen for Exchange.