(everything!) command not found

DY yarringt@agora-net.com
Fri Aug 14 17:05:00 GMT 2009

All except gcc-mingw-core-3.4.4-20050522-1.tgz and
gcc-mingw-g++-3.4.4-20050522-1.tgz
say done. I'm assuming they were unzipped and run, though, because I
have agcc-mingw-core.sh.done
and a gcc.mingw-g++.sh.done so I'm assuming that's the run,done version
of the zipped files.
Besides, I can't do ANYTHING.  Everything says "command not found".

I am unable to look at setup.log.full, and going to
http://cygwin.com/problems sends me here.
So I am completely, totally, stuck.

I suppose at this point the best idea is to uninstall and start over.
Where is one supposed to run
umount -A from?  And is it safe to, while in windows, just delete the
cygwin folder and then say
"yes to all"?

Thanks for any help or advice!
-Debra