[REQ] Please package SendMail for Cygwin

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 20:09:00 GMT 2009

On another side note...
There is a product from sourceforge.net called "msmtp" which can be
configured either as a smtp client or as a replacement for sendmail.  I
myself downloaded the sources and sucessfully compiled it all under
cygwin 1.7-67.  I've been using msmtp as a smtp client without any
problems under cygwin1.7 for the past 2 months.  I believe the download
link is at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/msmtp/files/msmtp/1.4.19/msmtp-1.4.19.tar.bz2/download