libsqlite3_0-3.6.21-2 breaks subversion

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Thu Dec 17 23:26:00 GMT 2009

On 12/17/2009 4:30 AM, Christian Franke wrote:
> After upgrading from libsqlite3_0 from 3.6.2-1 to 3.6.21-2, svn is
> broken.

3.6.2-1 was just copied over from the Cygwin 1.5 repository, so it was
built with old tools.  This means gcc 3 ABI, no Unicode support in
Cygwin, etc.

3.6.21 is the first version I built specifically for Cygwin 1.7, and it
came out just days ago, well after the last release of subversion, which
appears to be about a month and a half ago.

I would guess that simply rebuilding subversion against 3.6.21-2 will
fix the problem.