make-3.81-4

Rob Walker rwalker@qualcomm.com
Tue Dec 29 06:18:00 GMT 2009

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 01:06:48PM -0800, Rob Walker wrote:
>
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> Please don't keep clamoring for this.  I've made my intentions clear.
>>>

>> Ok, can't blame a guy for trying.
>>

> Actually, I can blame a guy for pretending that his request had gone
> unanswered when it had, in fact, been answered.

No pretension here.  I'd only hoped that you might have changed your
mind since our last correspondence.  After all, it's been a while.

> Again, please stop bothering me about this.

Please forgive my insouciance.  I mean this sincerely.

My goal is leverage, to maximize productivity in this group with my
efforts.  Otherwise, this is not a personal crusade.  I'm sorry if it
seems so.

Apologetically,
Rob