No go after update to 1.7.1

Bernd Bartmann bernd.bartmann@gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:57:00 GMT 2009

Obviously my last post didn't make it through the mailing list
probably because of a .csv attachment. So, here's the original text
again:

Setting the PATH to C:\cygwin\bin only doesn't help either. So I tried
procmon to monitor what bash is actually doing. As it seems it stops
because it can't find /etc/passwd and /etc/fstab which indeed are
missing. Shouldn't they have been created during the setup process?
Also, /etc does not contain any files just some sub-directories:

alternatives
defaults
fonts
postinstall
preremove
profile.d
setup
terminfo

As mailing list doesn't seem to like the procmon log in .csv format
I'll not attach it again. I can send it to a private email address by
request.

Best regards,
Bernd.