Feedback: new installations of 1.5 (legacy) and 1.7 (current)

Thu Dec 31 13:45:00 GMT 2009

Fergus wrote:
> 1.7 Current
> 1 This might already have been cleared up but on commencing installation
> (of everything) there was a moan about "Unmet dependencies: libtiff6
> required by all of libtiff-devel, tiff, tiff-opengl."

This is because tiff-4.0.0beta5 (libtiff6) is in test:, and the
requires: didn't work the way I expected.  I've removed the requirement
on libtiff6 for now. Folks that want to test tiff-v4 will have to
manually install libtiff6, until tiff-v4 is promoted.

--
Chuck