Update Problems

Carl Lund math_book@comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 17:31:00 GMT 2009

Hi--

I tried updating my Cygwin installation, and got a message indicating
that cygreadline6.dll was missing. I did not request any changes; I was just
trying to update my current configuration to the latest release.

My suspicion is that something has been recently updated incorrectly.  I've
tried a reinstallation from scratch, and still have the problem, so it's not
clear how it can be something I'm responsible for.  Of course, I could be
wrong, but I thought I'd let you know.  If I'm right, I assume others will
soon be having the same problem.

Carl