1.7 - Odd behaviour with vim

Andy Koppe andy.koppe@gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:11:00 GMT 2009

What might be happening is that you're seeing previous contents of the
"alternate screen", i.e. whatever the last program that used it left
there. That's been annoying me on occasion anyway, and I'll have to
investigate how other terminals handle that, i.e. whether they clear
the alternate screen when switching to it.

Andy