SSH V.5.1 with Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0: Very large logon times... ---- SUCCESS!!!

Carsten.Porzler@spb.de Carsten.Porzler@spb.de
Mon Feb 23 15:57:00 GMT 2009

Hello,

> Please try the latest 1.7.0 incarnation:
>
>   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2009-02/msg00018.html
>
> This hopefully fixes the above problem.

Yes, it works!!!

We need only 1 sec to login via SSH with an Active Directory user.

And it seems, that you have changed also the fact, that a user which logs
on with his password runs with a network user token (like in some older
versions) and can access also other network computers. But (as before) a
user which logs on by public key authentication get only a local user
token. --- That ist also very nice!

Thanks a lot for your support and development!

Best regards

Carsten Porzler