Makefile.in respect $(DESTDIR) - Patch applied

Tue Feb 24 02:26:00 GMT 2009

Christopher Faylor schreef:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 06:17:22PM +0100, Sjors Gielen wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> Thanks for the patch.  I've had something half-finished sitting in my sandbox
> for a while now but since you beat me to it, I'll install your version.

Thanks. I noticed I didn't change the ChangeLog or supply any text for
that. If you think it's important enough, here it is:

2009-02-23  Sjors Gielen  <dazjorz@dazjorz.com>

	* winsup/Makefile.in, winsup/cygserver/Makefile.in,
	winsup/cygwin/Makefile.in, winsup/lsaauth/Makefile.in,
	winsup/utils/Makefile.in: Respect the DESTDIR environment
	variable.

> I'm not going to change the mingw/w32api stuff though.  That belongs to
> another project.  You might want to visit http://mingw.org/ and find a
> forum which is appropriate to ask them if your changes are ok.

I submitted the two patches to the Mingw team. (This patch does contain
the added ChangeLog entry.)

https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&aid=2632268&group_id=2435&atid=302435

> (Unless one of them is reading this and can speak definitively of course)
>
> cgf

Sjors