Window Maker : WPref & WMRootMenu

Vincent Francois vincentfrancois.pro@gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:27:00 GMT 2009

Hello,

I just installed Window Maker and I noticed a problem when using the
root menu. When I click on "Applications -> Appearance -> Preferences",
impossible to launch WPref.exe application.

After analyzing the file ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu, I noticed the
following error in the next line:

("Preferences Utility", EXEC,
"/usr/local/GNUstep/Applications/WPrefs.app/Wprefs")

The file Wprefs.exe is located in
the /usr/X11R6/GNUstep/Applications/WPrefs,app directory ... to solve
the problem, simply change the line as below :
("Preferences Utility", EXEC",
"/usr/X11R6/GNUstep/Applications/WPrefs.app/Wprefs")

For information, the file /etc/WindowMaker/WMRootMenu contains the same
error ...

Bye