Trouble creating crontab

Mark J. Reed markjreed@gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:33:00 GMT 2009

http://www.cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

> So I've managed to falteringly edit my crontab using vim (doesn't feel
> right and I made loads of mistakes, so I've got to find out how to get
> emacs working instead) and I'm waiting to see if my test script runs at
> the allotted time.

Whatever setting you found and set to use vim you should be able to
set to use emacs instead.  Just replace 'vim' with 'emacs'. It'll be
the Cygwin emacs, inside rxvt instead of in its own Window, but it'll
be emacs...

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>