problem for a rebaseall

Aurelien Decagny Aurelien.Decagny@supelec.fr
Tue Jul 28 15:10:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I found a part of the solution: I forgot to run the Command Prompt as
administrator, but now the rebaseall function seems to work.

But I still have the same problem when trying to compile Wireshark: I
know that you don't develop this program, but they don't have any
answer for me, and the problems seems to come from perl.

Furthermore, the problem doesn't seem to come from McAfee because I
already managed to compile Wireshark without problem (and with McAfee
active), and I work with somebody who has exactly the same computer
than me, but he has no problem. In fact, the problem seems to come
from when I made the "update": relaunching cygwin.exe to download the
last packages, what the other guy didn't do.

But even with the rebaseall, it doesn't work...
Any idea of what I could do to fix the error?
which is exactly:

"C:\Python26\python.exe" rdps.py print.ps ps.c
         rm -f svnversion.h
         perl make-version.pl
Version configuration file version.conf not found.  Using defaults.
This is a build from SVN (or a SVN snapshot).
nmake fatal error U1077 c:\cygwin\bin\perl.EXE : return code '0x1'
Stop

Regards

Aurelien