grep -f option is not working in release of grep (2.5.3-1) - cygcheck.out file attached

Tulasi Ram rams.kommuri@gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 05:21:00 GMT 2009

I have tried by using below command. It didn’t work.

$ grep -E -v -f "C:\Log\FindDeploymentErrors_Exclude.txt"
CM_Setup2.log | grep -E -f "C:\Log\FindDeploymentErrors_Error.txt" -n
1>"C:\Log\cc.txt"

Pattern file( FindDeploymentErrors_Error.txt)is below..

A member could not be added
Access is denied
cacl: object
Cannot add rows to
Error:
ERROR:
Error from
Error occurred while loading document
is not recognized as an external command
is not recognized as an internal or external command
Usage:
recognized

If I use above command to search patterns in  CM_Setup2.log, the
output file cc.txt is showing only last pattern( recognized) search
results.
It seems it is overwriting one pattern results with next pattern
results and finally shows the last pattern.
I need the all pattern search results in same file i.e., cc.txt.

Attached is the cygcheck.out file FYI

Thanks,
Tulasiram