How to avoid having shell scripts which fail from killing Emacs shell?

David Karr dkarr@real.com
Mon Jun 22 20:07:00 GMT 2009

I'm not sure how complicated it needs to be.  My test case gathers a couple
of parameters and then calls a Java (JDK 1.6.0_14) class.  The class throws
an exception (file not found) in my test case (because I'm deliberately
giving it parameters that will cause that).  If I give it parameters that
will avoid the exception, then it doesn't kill the shell.

Is that enough information to build a test case with?