Your setting Return-Path to YOU in your cygwin@cygwin postings

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 17:03:00 GMT 2009

I thank you both for enlightning me on this subject.

I'm using the Thunderbird email client.  I have observed that it is
wrongly using the "Return-Path" and not the "Reply-To" even in the email
composing phase before the ISP gets involved.  I'll watch that more or
seekout a RFC compliant email client.

Just doing a "Reply" is definitely NOT an automated response.  Thanks
for the unblock.

Thanks, Paul

Thunderbird Version 2.0.0.19 (20081209)