How can I assign a hotkey to run a cygwin/bash script?

Fri Mar 6 15:44:00 GMT 2009

Arun Biyani wrote:

> It appears that Windows XP shortcuts have a limitation. The shortcut must
> be to a target on the desktop (or to a target in a folder on desktop).

  Surely you can't mean what you've written there exactly how you've worded
it: I thought shortcuts can point *to* anywhere, on any windows version.

  Did you mean that in order for the /hotkey/ to work, the shortcut itself has
to be *on* the desktop or in a folder on the desktop?

    cheers,
      DaveK