[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.4.4-1, 0.9.5-1
Thu Mar 12 06:38:00 GMT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
cygport has been updated to 0.4.4 for Cygwin 1.5, and 0.9.5 for 1.7,
with similar changes to both:
* SRC_URI accepts .tar.lzo archives.
* postinstall: doesn't strip files which aren't PE-COFF despite their
name. Fixed encodings.dir creation for fonts.
* docinto /foo (with a leading slash) is now accepted, installing into
* make_etc_defaults() also creates a preremove script.
* git.cygclass: Honours .gitmodules by running 'git submodule init/update'.
* gstreamer.cygclass: Defines GIT_URI for new git repository.
* kde4.cygclass: Updates for KDE 4.2.
* pygtk.cygclass: Can now be inherited along with gnome2, for those C
packages which ship their own Python bindings.
* qt4-qmake.cygclass: cygqmake4() passes along args and CYGQMAKE4_ARGS.
* ruby-gnome2.cygclass: Fixed ri doc installation.
* cygport.nanorc: Fixed regexes.
At this point I plan to switch focus to 1.7 development, so only
bugfixes will go into 0.4.x from now on.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin