[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] pl-0.10.2-1 - the Parma Polyhedra Library

Roberto Bagnara bagnara@cs.unipr.it
Sat May 2 07:29:00 GMT 2009

David Billinghurst wrote:
> Version ppl-0.10.2-1 of the Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL) has been
> released.
>
> [...]
>
> Standard install built with gcc-4.3.2 and g++-4.3.2.  For correct
> functionality, users may need to link applications with
> LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-import.  The majority of the PPL tests fail
> when built without this option.

Dear David,

concerning the need to link with "LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-import",
I am wondering if there is something we could do upstream to simplify
the life of Cygwin users.  If so, please let me know.
All the best,

    Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara