autoconf/configure problem on text mounts
Eric Blake
ebb9@byu.net
Sun Nov 22 22:16:00 GMT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
According to Matthew on 11/22/2009 9:06 AM:
> cd HandBrake
> ./configure --launch-jobs=1 --launch --gcc=/usr/bin/gcc-4.exe
Where does --launch come from? That's not a typical argument in configure
scripts generated by Autoconf, nor is it one supported by the GNU Coding
Standards. Also, I don't see where you ran autoreconf or any other form
of bootstrapping; are you sure this ./configure was generated by autoconf?
> Not only that, I already have patched it long-term, as of autoconf 2.62:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=autoconf.git;a=commitdiff;h=78dc34
That patch talks about a cross-compiling issue when compiling on cygwin
but targetting mingw. But based on your configure arguments, that is not
what you are doing. I don't see how this is relevant.
- --
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake ebb9@byu.net
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
iEYEARECAAYFAksJZ/sACgkQ84KuGfSFAYB2VACfYox+pcZ6kLqRi5qi2mh2pa4u
UdcAn2NsiSeZDvOO7oHuVQYZLJvW0NrN
=RU//
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list