latest libstdc++ causing ffmpeg & mplayer to segfault

Fri Oct 2 00:37:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:
> Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> On 01/10/2009 17:06, Dave Korn wrote:
>
>> Do you mean more back-compat fixes are necessary beyond that in the
>> 2009-09-20 snapshot?
>
>   Yep, fraid so.

  Correction: the fixes in the snapshot are sufficient for now, and will allow
mplayer to work.  (There appears to be something else buggy on head that was
confounding my efforts to test a fix.)

  There is still I think a potential loophole that we just haven't done
anything complex to run up enough against yet, but it's not going to cause
trouble this week, I think.

    cheers,
      DaveK