[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-62

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 20:18:00 GMT 2009

What does all of these means for users converting from cygwin 1.5?  Do
we have to change anything we are doing today?  I live in the good-ole
US, speak/understanding english.  Did my ancesters get on the wrong boat?