Cygwin 1.7 crontab question

Thu Oct 22 19:22:00 GMT 2009

On 10/21/2009 02:14 PM, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> I now have access to a Cygwin 1.7 installation. I've been trying things
> out and I am having a spot of trouble that I hope someone can help me through.

Um, when are you actually going to start a new thread rather than hijacking
others?
This is the third time that you've replied to a message on the list, either
yours or
someone else's, changed the subject, and sent your response (new message).
This
is not creating a new thread.  This is hijacking existing ones and it makes
following
yours and the threads you hijack difficult to follow for those who use
threading to
organize their email.  And it messes up the archives in a similar way.
Please, send
a new email message to the list with a new subject when you're not just
replying to
a thread already in progress.

Holliston, MA 01746