How to increase the memory available to diff in cygwin 1.7?

Kenneth Chiu kchiu@cs.binghamton.edu
Mon Oct 26 18:55:00 GMT 2009

cmp doesn't recurse, though, at least as far as I can tell.
In theory, I could use find, then cmp, plus some scripting,
but seems simpler to just write a small C program
to do it.