.DLL to Copy to server to use Expect without full CygWin installation
Kevin Holleran
kdawg44@gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:56:00 GMT 2009
Hello,
I downloaded and installed the pexpect module and wrote a python
script. All is well and good, but the script proved to be pretty
useful and now I was asked to run it as a scheduled task up on a
server to run periodically. I was intending on simply packaging it up
with Py2Exe and moving it to the server that way.
However, when I went to test it, I received this error....
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "script.py", line 17, in <module>
import pexpect
File "lib\site-packages\pexpect.py" , line 85, in <module>
support it. Pexpect is intended for UNIX-like operating systems.""")
ImportError: No module named resource
A critical module was not found. Probably this operating system does not
support it. Pexpect is intended for UNIX-like operating systems.
So now I realize that when I was testing on my system, I run cygwin
and so everything worked fine....
Is there a .dll from the cygwin directory on my machine that I can
copy with it or anything so that it works without having to install
cygwin on the server that will be hosting this scheduled task?
Kevin
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list