Problem on sh shell

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 23:22:00 GMT 2010

On 04/01/2010 05:16 PM, Elin Aronsen wrote:

You should have listed your problem as the body of your email, rather
than appending it to the end of your cygcheck attachment.

> ADDING OUTPUT OF PROBLEM WITH MAKE ON SH SHELL
>
> sh-3.2$ cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out
> sh: cygcheck: command not found

What's your PATH?  It's probably missing /usr/bin at the time you did
this, although you obviously managed to add it later for the actual
cygcheck output that you included.

Beyond that, I don't see what you are complaining about.  You'll have to
give better details about what you think is going wrong, rather than
having me reverse engineer your screenshot to interpret why you think it
was a problem.