Making package installation default

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Apr 2 23:32:00 GMT 2010

I maintain a local repository of Cygwin (IOW I download to a local
directory and then install from there). I let others use my repository.
I want to make it such that OpenSSH and rxvt are installed by default
but when they run setup.exe and point it to my repository OpenSSH and
rxvt are set to skip by default. How do I change that.

(I would research this first myself but right now I can't. Sorry).
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
They show you how detergents take out bloodstains. I think if you've got