Ctrl+R breaks `less' searches

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer@wayne.edu
Mon Apr 5 17:37:00 GMT 2010

>Use of Ctrl+R in a `less' search breaks the search unless a search has
>already succeeded.

1.7.3-1 fixed a lot of more important things, but unfortunately it didn't
fix this one. A standard search must succeed before a ~R (Regex-off) search
will succeed. So if I'm searching for something which requires regular
expressions to be off, I'll never find it unless I first search for
something that doesn't require Regex-off.

I sent the cygcheck output with the original report last week. Do you need
another one?

Have fun,

--
Lee Maschmeyer