./ns command not WORKING AT ALL!!!

Jeremy Bopp jeremy@bopp.net
Sat Apr 17 18:08:00 GMT 2010

On 4/17/2010 12:42 PM, novice_246 wrote:

> Christopher Faylor-8 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 05:35:32PM +0200, d.sastre.medina@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> A quick google search points to this:
>>
>> Yes.  I was actually attempting a "teach someone to fish" exercise here.
>> But I should know that that trick never works here.
>>
>> cgf
>>
>> --
>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>>

> FRIG WANNA!!! I JUST ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP AND WANNA GETTING ON LIKE A BUNCH
> OF PUSSYHOLES!!

Damn!  I think you made cgf cry with that one!  Next time he'll think
twice about trying to teach someone to help themselves and just give
them the answers they want.  His time isn't worth anything anyway, so
doing your work for you shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you, novice_246, for being such an effective voice of reason.

-Jeremy