bash loop using mintty

ERIC HO ericmho@shaw.ca
Sat Apr 17 19:53:00 GMT 2010

I reported a couple of times of the bash loop problem before. But it seems the problem could bot be duplicated
by others.
I use "mintty -" to start up a terminal session.
Today, I found out the problem. The loop is caused by set -o vi in my .bashrc. After I removed that statement,
 I can hit  shift F12 without bash looping (reported by task manager).
If I start mintty without -, shift F12 just gives 4;2~  back.
Once I enter set -o vi, shift F12 hang and bash starts looping
With this information, I hope mintty users can duplicate this problem and hopefully a fix could be available.
Thanks.

Regards,

Eric.