List configuration?

Ben Kamen bkamen@benjammin.net
Thu Apr 29 15:37:00 GMT 2010

On 4/29/2010 10:24 AM, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
> On 4/29/2010 10:19 AM, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> The user's guide requests that people reply to the list, but the default
>> headers are set up to reply to the sender. This seems a bit strange. I
>> know it's been this way for ages but I do get tired of realizing I
>> forgot to change the recipient.
>
> Have you tried using the rely-to-all function of your mailer?  When I do
> that with Thunderbird, the recipient is correctly set to only the list
> address.  If I simply reply, the recipient is indeed set to the sender
> as you say.

The newer thunderbird (I think starting with version 3) has a button "Reply to List"

I try to remember to use that.

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
Home: ben@benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net

'fortune' says:
If your next pot of chili tastes better, it probably is
because of something left out, rather than added.