PCYMTNQREAIYR Re: Setup.exe update confusion

DePriest, Jason R. jrdepriest@gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:13:00 GMT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:51 AM, David Balažic <> wrote:
> On 5 August 2010 18:37, Larry Hall (Cygwin) <> wrote:
>> On 8/5/2010 12:24 PM, David Balažic wrote:
>>>
>>> On 5 August 2010 18:00, Larry Hall (Cygwin)
>>> <>  wrote:
>>
>>  ^^
>> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>  Thanks.
>
> Without concrete advice that link doesn't do much.
> An average Joe has no idea what configuring means anyway, let alone
> being able to do such a change.
>
> For example, how do I do that in gmail?
>
> I am an advanced user, but can't find anything related in Settings.
>
> Regards,
> David

In Gmail, I do it manually.  It only takes a few seconds.

However, I did just submit an enhancement request for an option to
auto-obfuscate email addresses in forwards and replies.

-Jason