gcc Cygwin package maintainer

Jerry DeLisle jvdelisle@verizon.net
Sat Aug 7 23:00:00 GMT 2010

On 08/07/2010 01:13 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 07/08/2010 17:59, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Who is the Cygwin gcc package maintainer?
>
>    I've been a bit AWOL recently, but I think that's still me :-/
>
>> I want to make sure my
>> gfortran 4.6 experimental builds are consistent with Cygwin
>> distributions.  I notice I have far fewer configure parameters then I
>> see when I invoke gfortran -v .
>
>    Most of the --XXXdir= settings are supplied by cygport in order to make the
> packaging conform to the Cygwin standards.  A fair few of them are options
> that would be on by default anyway, but are just there to be explicit.  The
> most absolutely critical one of all is "--disable-sjlj-exceptions", which is
> vital for ABI conformance.  Any that concern you in particular?

I have been using this:

../trunk/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gfortran --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran
--enable-threads=posix --enable-sjlj-exceptions
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-nls --disable-libmudflap
--disable-shared --disable-win32-registry --with-system-zlib
--enable-checking=release --enable-werror --without-included-gettext --without-x
--enable-libgomp

So I have sjlj backwards.  I will fix that. Then the following I am not sure about.

--disable-__cxa_atexit

--enable-static --enable-shared --enable-shared-libgcc

Shall I include these?

Thanks,

Jerry