libncurses-devel-5.7-18 doesn't create /usr/include/curses.h

Ryan Johnson ryanjohn@ece.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 14 12:11:00 GMT 2010

  Hi all,

Getting compile errors about curses.h not found, and sure enough, it's
not in /usr/include. After reinstalling libncurses-devel (I already had
it), the problem didn't go away so I looked in the postinstall script.

The comment at the top says:
> # This script will create symbolic links in the toplevel include
> # directory, pointing to files 'hidden' in the ncurses subdirectory.

But I can't find anywhere in the script which actually does this for the
.h files.

Is this change intentional?

Ryan