Existence check fails on Cygwin Perl

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Tue Aug 17 15:05:00 GMT 2010

> I can't reproduce, but I'm already running Cygwin 1.7.6.  I have a vague
> memory that we already had a report along these lines and that I patched
> this at one point...  I *think* that's what is successfully hidden
> behind the "Fix erroneous handling of devices in path checking." message
> in the announcement...
>

> Corinna

Oh fudge! Great. You know corp America - always back a few versions!
They'll never get up to the newest version of Cygwin before my contract
runs out!

But thanks, I guess it's time for me to update Cygwin again... I knew it
would come does to something in Cygwin's handling of such UNC paths.

--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on