cron fails to start as a service in Win2k3R2 64bit

Blaine Miller bmiller@coastside.net
Thu Aug 19 21:48:00 GMT 2010

The only way I've been able to get cron running is manually by starting
the crond via execution of cron.exe.

Attached are my cygcheck.txt and crontab.

I get the following error after I install and start the cron service...

cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:

Thanks very much for your time and consideration.