1.7.6-1: mount -p and mount --show-cygdrive-prefix broken in latest release

Brian Kelly reedfish@ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 21 20:18:00 GMT 2010

KB06606@CHG211134 ~
Here's the latest test - notice it reports correctly when just "mount" is invoked.

$ which mount
/usr/bin/mount

KB06606@CHG211134 ~
$ mount
C:/cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
M: on /cygdrive/m type mvfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
Z: on /cygdrive/z type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

KB06606@CHG211134 ~
$ mount -p
mount: invalid option - ''

KB06606@CHG211134 ~