kernel32.dll breakage (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.7.6-1)

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 01:32:00 GMT 2010

  On 21/08/2010 3:47 PM, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>> Done.
>> Thanks.  Are you sure that only CreateProcessAsUserW is affected?
>
> In a word, no.  I'll have to go through the file function by function
> checking against the other def files...... sigh.

Thanks to power of Cygwin and shell scripting, I've created a script
that I will be checking in to w32api (CheckConflicts.sh) that executes a
brute force check of the contents of one file against the contents of
another.  Simple but hopefully affective.

Cheers!

Chris