How/Where do I get an older version of Cygwin?

Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov
Thu Aug 26 21:47:00 GMT 2010

Larry Hall (Cygwin) sent the following at Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:24 PM
>Look at the page where you select packages, just above the list of
>packages and to the right, next to the "Category" button.  "Cur" is the
>default selected radio button.  "Prev" is one of the other options. There
>is also honest to goodness actual documentation:
>
><http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html#setup-packages>

Also, "Prev" gives you the previous version of everything.  If you want the
previous version of just a few packages, click on the version number in the
chooser.

There's also a "cygwin time machine".  Check the archives.

- Barry