Problem with lls command in nccftp

gialloporpora sandrodll@gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:52:00 GMT 2010

Risposta al messaggio di gialloporpora :

> Dear all,
>
> I am using the ncftp (version 3.2.1) client installed with the Cygwin
> environment and I have this problem.
>
> The FTP client works nice for me, I have only this little issue.  When I
> try to use the lls command (it launch the ls command in my local
> directory) this message appears:
>
> ncftp>  lls
> /bin/sh: more: command not found
> Canceled.
>
> and I don't know how to solve this problem.
> Somebody can point me in the good direction to solve it?
>
> Thanks
> Sandro

Ok, I have solved, the lls command not works but works the standard !ls
command for listing the files of the local directory.

I have another question, the command edit should be download in a temp
directory the file and open it in an editor, if I launch it this is the
message that appears:

Set your EDITOR environment variable prior to running ncftp.
Example for /bin/sh:

EDITOR="/usr/bin/vi" ; export EDITOR

Where I configure this variable? I could use an editor not included in
the cygwin package (for example I use Crimson Editor to edit all my files)

thanks