Cygwin: GCC /usr/local/include: not a directory
chris henry
mozark24@gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:34:00 GMT 2010
Resolved, I found a file called "include" was added today to my
/usr/local/ directory which was messing up GCC. Removal fixed the
issue.
Chris
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM, chris henry <mozark24@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a bit of an emergency. After running a poorly written makefile
> my gcc compiler install is now messed up. I get the following error
> when compiling:
> gcc helloworld.c -o helloworld
> cc1: /usr/local/include: not a directory
>
> The same happens when I try: gcc -I/usr/include/
>
> I've also reinstalled gcc to no avail. I assume this has to do with
> the paths in cygwin but I dont see where it is pointing to
> /usr/local/include at all. Anyone able to help?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list