regular tcsh crashes

Sun Dec 12 08:23:00 GMT 2010

On 12/10/2010 8:22 PM, Lester Ingber wrote:
> I have been having tcsh crashes for some time.  I have tried the
> latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll but that does not help.  I attach the
> output of my cygcheck-svr.txt.
>
> The crashes typically output, in crash_output.txt.
>
> A file tcsh.exe.stackdump is produced, attached as tcsh.exe.stackdump.txt.
>
> (All files attached have .txt suffixes to get through cygwin email  --
> in fact they are text, but previous emails bounced anyway.)

I notice you have some local versions of Cygwin-provided software.  Could
these be coming into play?  Also, there is a mention of a conflict with
Logitech stuff.  Perhaps you want to uninstall that and see if that makes
any difference.  Are you saying that tcsh is crashing immediate when you
start it?

--
Larry