problem invoking rxvt from java on windows 7

Alexandre Bezroutchko abb@gremwell.com
Wed Dec 29 02:47:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I wonder if anyone possibly has any idea in what direction should I look
to resolve my problem?
What can possibly prevent RXVT window from showing up? Please...

The problem occurs on 32 as well as 64 bits Windows 7 and JREs.

Best regards,
Alex