Looking To Purchase - Networking and Telephony

Chris james Perry James@ittrader.org
Wed Feb 10 18:42:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to reach the person in your company responsible for the disposal of IT assets no longer in use. Specifically, we buy all types of used, excess and idle Networking, Telephony, Server and Storage equipment manufactured by such companies as:

Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Extreme Networks, 3Com, Juniper, Sun, HP Procurve, Foundry and many others.

Please forward this e-mail to the proper department and I will make an offer on the list provided. In the event that the lot is large enough, I am available to travel to your company to personally inspect and offer on site.

Chris Perry
NRG INC
50 Cockle Hill Road
Salem, CT 06420
401-484-5022 - direct
203-413-3348 - fax

WE BUY-SELL-TRADE-CISCO-LUCENT-SUN-NORTEL-AVAYA-DIALOGIC-FOUNDRY & MANY MORE

NOW PURCHASING TEST AND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT!

If you do not wish to receive marketing emails in the future from ITTrader, please reply to this email. Please allow 24-48 hours for our database to update your opt out request. Please know we respect your right to be purged from this marketing campaign. Removal from this list is automatically enforced buy our email delivery system.