'as it was replaced while being copied'

Tue Jan 12 15:05:00 GMT 2010

$ cp ../*cpp .
cp: skipping file `../tactical_transmit_msg.cpp', as it was replaced
while being copied
cp: skipping file `../test.cpp', as it was replaced while being copied
cp: skipping file `../test2.cpp', as it was replaced while being copied
cp: skipping file `../xml_message_types.cpp', as it was replaced while
being copied

This is on a SMB share (actually, it's a distributed file system exposed
to windows via SMB).  I've attached the output of cygcheck and
getvolinfo.

This is the first time I've tried to do anything on this share since
upgrading to 1.7.1-official, but before the holidays I was using
1.7.0-nn, on a 32bit machine.  For Christmas IT gave me a brand new 64
bit machine, and they may (or may not) have changed something with
regards to this filesystem over the holidays -- so the "culprit" is not
necessarily something that changed *in cygwin*. But I'd still like cp to
work...

Any ideas?

--
Chuck