Running Cygwin from an NFS drive (symlinks with system attribute)

sbremal@hotmail.com sbremal@hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:55:00 GMT 2010

Thanks! What way do you guys suggest to convert all existing symlinks to the .lnk style? Complete reinstall with setup.exe? Hope there is a second option... ;-)

There are quite some hits for: find / -exec grep '!<symlink>' {} \;

/Balazs