Strange case of missing XWin

Fergus fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net
Thu Jan 14 10:16:00 GMT 2010

I installed portable Cygwin to a low-capacity USB stick by "picking"
Base and then extras from the selection menu. Amongst other things I
picked up xterm, Lyx, TeX. (I've done this item-by-item selection a few
times in the past but not recently; and never with 1.7.)
Somehow I am still missing XWin. So trying to kick things off with the
command run XWin -multiwindow is failing.
 >> bash: XWin: command not found
I could have blinked and done something wrong. But are all the
dependencies in place that should be? The setup.ini I last used was
timestamped 1263360051. Check attached.
Thank you.
Fergus